Yes. In the unlikely case that a guest disturbs other guests, any host can remove guests. Simply go to the participants list, find the guest who is disturbing your event, click on the avatar and right next to the name in the chat window you will find the button Block User -> click it, confirm and this user will be immediately removed and blocked from entering again.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to label circles?
- Can guests be removed / kicked out?
- How many users can join one conversation group (circle)?
- Do you offer white-label or custom solutions?
- Do you provide live-support during events?
- Do you support API integrations?
- The (light) mobile version
- Is there a way to customise room areas?
- Is there a dashboard/statistics for our events?
- Is it possible to integrate Wonder as an iFrame?