If you are currently authenticated as a host, but you forgot your host password or you would like to change it, then you won't find the reset host password link within your room. Here is a quick workaround to fix this:
- Open an incognito/private window in your browser and open the room for which the host password should be changed
- Go into the Settings and open any of the host settings
- Now you are prompted to enter the host password. Below the input field, you find the link reset host password
- Click the button and enter the e-mail of the initial host (the e-mail that was used to setup the room)
- Open the e-mail that has been sent to you and define the new host password
-> Done! 🥳
- If you are not authenticated as a host, simply start with step 2
- If you don't get into your room anymore because you forgot the guest password, follow this link.
- Tip: If you're ever in a rush, you can open up a new room!
Lost Total Access, Lost Host Password?
Send us an email and we can reset it for you.